There is information here about me and how I work. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me.
I tend to think of myself working with the whole person rather than with problems or issues but I have experience in supporting people with a variety of challenges, for example:
- Recovery from trauma (including childhood trauma), bereavement and loss, transitions, limiting beliefs, addiction and compulsive behaviour, depression, anxiety, relationship challenges (including toxic relationships), persisting pain, ADHD, OCD, problems with sleep and spiritual issues.
- Getting ‘back on track’ and/or finding the way forward that feels right for you.
- Developing a greater sense of peace, ease, well-being and resilience.
- Cultivating a harmonious relationship with oneself and arising thoughts, feelings and emotions.
- Learning to listen to and trust intuition and discern between conflicting inner voices.
- Developing trust in oneself and in life.
I aim to create a relationship that supports people to connect to themselves, their wholeness and the path that is right for them, as a unique individual.
I value and respect diversity.
I work with individuals and with groups. I work in person and online.
And I teach iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation.