Welcome to Homecoming Therapy
I offer a combination of approaches from western psychology and the eastern wisdom traditions in order to support people with:
- Issues such as trauma, loss, transitions, limiting beliefs, addictions and compulsive behaviours, depression, anxiety, relationship challenges, chronic pain, sleep problems.
- Getting back on track and finding the way forward that feels right for you.
- Developing a greater sense of inner peace and wellbeing.
- Increased mastery in relation to thoughts and emotions.
- Spiritual issues and spiritual emergency.
I like to be flexible and collaborative, in order to support the natural rhythm, pace and uniqueness of the person.
The following are ways that I am able to work with people. I can offer one or a combination of these.
An opportunity to reflect and to explore your situation in a safe setting.
- Somatic Awareness
A space to be present with the whole self – body symptoms and sensations and the way that various emotions and thoughts resonate in the body.
- iRest Yoga Nidra
A form of mindful self-enquiry based on the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra but secular and adapted to meet the conditions of modern life.
A simple but powerful practice in which we are simply present to all that is arising.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Involves tapping on the body’s energy meridian endpoints and can be a useful tool to release emotional intensity.
iRest Yoga Nidra Courses
A deeply healing and nourishing form of mindful self-enquiry…
iRest Yoga Nidra is an evidence-based transformative practice based on the ancient teachings of meditation.
It is an adaptable 10-step process that involves being guided into the healing state between sleep and wakefulness and then being supported to navigate emotions and thoughts and also to access higher states of consciousness such as peace, compassion and joy.